May 25, 2018, 06:12:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New DKP bonuses implemented!

Home   Help Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KDP  (Read 1223 times)
Lamirtha

KDP
« on: November 27, 2006, 04:38:09 am »

BTW... wasnt DKP something that we as EKM never did?

Didn't it have something to do with who needed what... and we never needed that ...because we always knew what everyone needed?

So... no poliitics... we didn't ever do that problems.. that apparently became important to big guiilds?

But  again.. we never needed it because we all knew who needed what?

(Perhaps I was drunk then???)

---Lam

(I will never leave EKM until Blizzrd takes my computer away from my cold dead hands.)
Tbag
Guild Leader

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 10:24:13 am »

Nah, we weren't political about DKP, we just didn't have much need for it. We had the same set of folks running stuff, and nothing over ZG by ourselves, so it wasn't much of an issue. Now that a lot of us have done the hardcore end-game raid style of play, we understand and appreciate the need (and the effort) that goes in to an effective and fair loot system.

Still, I doubt we'll have a complex DKP system, since most of the stuff in TBC is token based and requires far fewer people to accomplish. Likely we'll have a Tier system for the 25-man instances, but that's tons simpler than a true DKP system. I'll post some details soon.

Tbag (♂ Tauren Druid 80)Rockarolla (♀ Troll Hunter 80)
Buffer (○ Blood Elf Paladin 80)Organna (♀ Orc Warlock 80)
Hooligan (♂ Orc Warrior 80)Moraxella (♀ Tauren Death Knight 80)
Weird (♂ Undead Mage 80)Priestitute (♀ Blood Elf Priest 80)
Capacitor (♂ Goblin Shaman 8)Claret (♀ Blood Elf Rogue 75)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: