May 25, 2018, 06:15:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New DKP bonuses implemented!

Home   Help Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Joannas Outland guide  (Read 1113 times)
FafhrdOdep

« on: February 26, 2007, 06:21:23 pm »

A buddy sent me today, the infamous Joanna guide (without linked maps or videos) I haven't read it all yet, but it seems kinda ok.

He also told me with bold underlined letters (no net-iquette!!) to not post it anywhere due legal stuff and copyright, besides that some people think is like cheating.

Anyway, if anyone leveling wants to speed up things (thou ignoring some factions quest and the extra awesome "thralls grandma" quest line) lemme know and I can either PM it or email it, personally I dont think is needed for PvE servers, but is your choice!.
Quickstorm
Guild Officer

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 07:29:54 pm »

i really didn't find leveling to 70 even remotely hard in fact it went  a lot faster then i would have tought
LiverEater

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 08:03:55 am »

yeah, getting to 70 really kinda sucked in my opinion... in the way too fast way. we did get a shit load of awesome content, but i so hoped it'd take longer to digest it all.

that said, it's cool to know someone has access to the guide... in case we end up needed someone's alt leveled ASAP. i really don't think it's necessary for a main character, but totally awesome for an alt.

Mr. Wiggles: Tearing the Flesh from Your Bones Since 2006

Wattietu - 85 Identity Crisis
<GM> LiverEater - 85 Zookeeper
Hyurgh - 85 Dancemachine
Zurax - 85 DURRRRRR
Sandeater - 85 Auctioneer
Wattietwo - 85 MOAR DURIDS
Mominatrix - 85 Spankstress
SkyCarver - 85 EKM4LIFE
Bee - 85 gonna sting ya!
Esophagustav - 85 Smash'n'bash
FafhrdOdep

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 09:11:53 am »

i really didn't find leveling to 70 even remotely hard in fact it went  a lot faster then i would have tought

Yup, have to agree it was way to easy, tbh I was expecting to be like FFxi that after the 1st exp pack it required as much work to get the last 15 levels as it required to get the 1st 60 but nope, just a few days questing and ding 70.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: