June 22, 2017, 07:41:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New DKP bonuses implemented!

Home   Help Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chantâ's Guild Application (UPDATE) 02/24/2011  (Read 811 times)
chanta

« on: February 14, 2011, 12:03:25 pm »

<Invalid Target> Application for guild membership

• Character name: Chantâ   or Chant(hold alt. 22147)

• Character Class / Level / Race:   Druid / 85  / Tauren  SPEC: Restro / Offtank

• Player Age: 34

• Do you want to apply for a raider position (yes/no)? Yes

• Please provide a link to this character if available:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/chant%c3%a2/simple

• Please provide a link to a recent world of logs report or other wow combat meter with this character in it:
     I do not have any logs except the latest as of 2/23/2011 when doing Heroic SFK doing about 6700 dps in feral cat form at the time with a 333 gear level.

• Please provide a brief description of your current spec and it's usefulness in raids:
Restro is my main spec and the usefulness in raids are Hot's and my ablitity to Battle res, also my  duel spec is Bear Offtank and I can help tank for randoms or if just helping other guild members out that can not find a tank.

• What do you consider to be one most important talent for your spec and why?
As stated above with our battle rez ability we can keep wipe percentage down.

• Could you explain one fundamental skill for playing your class effectively, and give an example how you use this?
Healbot is a must for faster healz and ability to watch everyone's health bars to see who needs the biggest heals.

• Do you have any previous raiding experience in 25 man content? TOC and Ulduar with my 80 shaman as healz.

• How do you typically prepare for a raid, what consumables/buffs do you bring? Depending what role I'm providing potions and feast buff I provide MoW and talent based buffs.

• Please list your professions along with any rare or special patterns: Alchemy and JC I can make 359 gear level trinkets with my Alchemy but they are BOP

• Have you been in any other guilds (please list them)? Koopa Troopas on thunderhorn server.

• Do you know anyone in Invalid Target? none

• What type of computer / internet connection do you have? Dell XPS 730 with Cable Modem.

• Are you easily offended, does crude humor upset you at all? no

• How often do you play WoW (please list your typical play schedule)? Mon-Thur 5-until central then on weekends I dont have my daughter Friday 5-until and all day sat and sun.

• Besides attending raids how would you be an asset to this guild?
Free Alchemy and JC with mats or free itmes to guild members if mats are availible in my bank, and helping where I'm able too

• Do you enjoy theorycrafting (discussing WoW fundamentals and min/max number crunching)?
yes, when its comes to damage or healing stats.

• What are your favorite user interface addons for WoW?
Healbot, Deadly boss mod, and recount

• Do you read any WoW related forums regularly (please list them)?
wowhead

• What is the main reason you want to join <Invalid Target>?
mature raiding guild

• Please tell us what you think about bacon?
I believe that Bacon is more than food, it's a way of life.

•  You have two jars, 50 red marbles and 50 blue marbles. A jar will be picked at random, and then a marble will be picked from the jar. Placing all of the marbles in the jars, how can you maximize the chances of a red marble being picked?  What are the exact odds of getting a red marble using your scheme? Explain your answer.
Well if two jars are filled with both red and blue marbles then just place the blue on bottom then you will have a 100 percent chance you will pull out a red because the red are taking up 50 percent of the top of the jar.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:22:14 pm by chanta » Logged
Bulahka
Guild Officer

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 08:41:12 am »

Greetings,
     Although we appreciate the effort of submitting an app prior to filling out a raider application once you're appropriately geared, we do not accept new players prior to that point.  If/when you fill out an application for raiding, it will be reviewed in detail, and may lead to an interview if we like what we see.  With that said, it's important to note that we raid between 7:30pm and midnight on Wed/Thurs/Sun currently, and this doesn't match the hours that you play. 

Best of luck to you, and should your hours of play change in the future, we hope to see another application Smiley.

Aynrand
Guild Officer

Love your periods!

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 02:39:37 pm »

I guess this application also got lost in the mist of other things...sorry about that.

There are two possible problems after looking at your application.  First you don't appear to be geared at a level we require for a raider position.  Generally we want some one applying to be geared in as near to 346 gear as possible, with one or two reputation epics mixed in.  Second is that I suppose you would be unable to raid every other Sunday?  We raid Wed, Thurs, Sunday 7:30-11pm server time and generally we want people to be available every night we raid given we try to keep as small of a roster as possible.

AynRand - Blood Elf Paladin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: