October 18, 2017, 03:02:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New DKP bonuses implemented!

Home   Help Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim-Warrior #2  (Read 476 times)
Simtalnius

« on: May 22, 2011, 12:17:00 pm »

Just wanted to see how everyone was doing. An update for my life...I'm currently playing Everquest 2, very casually. Had a partyin' binge after I quit WoW, (which was shortly after the 2nd night i was supposed to raid with yall), but i've been hulled up in my apartment, fully indulged in the world of Everquest 2. it just doesn't have the same ring to it... Anyways, I wanted to give a special shout out to a very special Mage that i befriended after everyone left to rift, and his brother Zug. I miss you guys. I still feel like a retard from bulahka and aynrand's Mumble interview =). for everyone else i'd like to join yall in whatever game yall might be playing. Thanks, and yall are the only guild I miss a bunch. More because I was too dam excited because i knew we would have been #1 on thunderhorn to clear cata content. And I was fiending for some progression =/. Anyways, get back to me!

Your youngster warrior,
Sim; warrior #2,
Travis (Email: travisraysauer@gmail.com)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: