June 24, 2017, 04:32:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New DKP bonuses implemented!

Home   Help Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Anyone Interested in Raiding, I'm trying to jumpstart a 2nd Group w/ AL  (Read 2198 times)
Simtalnius

« on: October 18, 2011, 10:56:03 pm »

I have talked with Kavo/Snipe and he propositioned me with leading a 2nd Raid group for Afterlife. I am currently raid ready As Mdps, my tanking set is a work in progress. I have a  shaman healer that also has a hunter and rogue to offer. Cores a mage friend of mine is on board, and I happened to talk to Fizzles in-game and we now have a Spriest with us. So as of now we are 4 deep, with 3 dps and 1 heals. So we'll be needing 2 tanks, 2 healers and the rest in dps for a 10 Man Group. If any 1 is interested in getting this FL group going please contact me in game. Thanks Guys, hope to hear from yall. I know that some of yall were in talks with Afterlife already but I'm not sure where every 1 stands currently. Just wanted to run this by yall, figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Simtalnius. (In-Game Name).
Akarai
Raid Leader

Wayward Priest

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 10:47:39 am »

Raid times/days?

Can't get a nice hard vag up the ass, now can you?
<Plum> Your mom is a gear check.
Mightyleech

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 11:10:54 am »

Raid times/days?

^

Im mostly busy Tuesday to Thursday from 8-11, but any other day im free to use my alts
which you probably know a few of em Smiley. Have ranged dps, have tanks, what
would this group raid schedule be
Simtalnius

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 10:01:44 pm »

I can't give you a definite answer on the raid dates and times at the moment, which is a good thing. As far as me, I'm avaliable any day and time. My Mage friend cores will be raiding with his main on Wednesday and Thursday. Since leech can't make it Tuesday, that leaves out the first 3 days for a evening raid. But maybe we can do something like Friday and saturday/sunday/monday 7pm to 11pm? Akari would you be avaliable for any of those dates and times and what roles would you be able to fill? I'll talk with Cores and Fizzles and see if they are available during those times. Worst case scenario we can work out an afternoon raid date. I'm willing to work around most anything since i have unlimited availability. Hoping to have us up and running by this coming reset.

Sim
Mightyleech

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 10:18:43 am »

The good thing is how nerfed current content is.. takes around ~2 hours to clear
to domo. heroic is a different story the learning curve is higher which would take
at least 2 raid days at first.

So with a good composition we would be talking for a start of 1 raid day which makes things easier.

Akarai
Raid Leader

Wayward Priest

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 10:33:48 am »

I can do Monday/Tues/Thurs.  I prefer later times since I am PST but I can be flexible on those. Role would be healer (holy priest - not flexible on that.  Tongue )

Simtalnius

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 02:30:10 pm »

The good thing is how nerfed current content is.. takes around ~2 hours to clear
to domo. heroic is a different story the learning curve is higher which would take
at least 2 raid days at first.

So with a good composition we would be talking for a start of 1 raid day which makes things easier.

The nerfage is the only thing making my job putting this group together easier. Although I haven't tried advertising in trade chat, I don't know what kind of players that would attract and I'm not too keen to the idea yet. I have a lot of good players that are wanting to bring their alts, but right now I'm trying to configure a group so that every1 can make at least 1 to 2 days raiding. Like you said Leech this content should be quick to clear with the nerf. I got a notepad and a pencil, I found out real quick that I couldn't keep track of everyone's availability. One more question Leech what kind of tank would you be able to bring to the group? I have a good friend of mine who is a pally main tank for Lobster Brood's group 3 that has a warrior he will bring to our group to tank. And lastly I just want yall to know I'm doing my very best to get this group together. It might take a little longer than I expected, but I want to do it the right way, so please bear with me. Sounds good Akari I was hoping you would say that you were heals =).

Sim
Mightyleech

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 02:45:22 pm »

I have a pally or a dk.. in terms of tanking. my dk can probably tank most bosses except probably domo
which has its spike damage.. the pally shouldnt have any problems since pally tanks has alot of
resources available to make it cake lol.

In terms of dps i have a elemental shammy 12-14k dps.. sometimes less.. depends much many procs
i got because of mastery, DK which does probably about the same or a bit higher than shammy
depends on pet not dying since hes unholy and pally which prot/holy although even though im
geared for both spec i prefer not to heal but i would do it if needed.
Simtalnius

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 03:59:07 pm »

I have a pally or a dk.. in terms of tanking. my dk can probably tank most bosses except probably domo
which has its spike damage.. the pally shouldnt have any problems since pally tanks has alot of

In terms of dps i have a elemental shammy 12-14k dps.. sometimes less.. depends much many procs
i got because of mastery, DK which does probably about the same or a bit higher than shammy
depends on pet not dying since hes unholy and pally which prot/holy although even though im

Cool man, it'd be nice to have your pally tank with us and if need be you could fill in with any of your alts? If that is the case we have 2 tanks now and I just have to find 2 heals.
Akarai
Raid Leader

Wayward Priest

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 04:08:13 pm »

Cool man, it'd be nice to have your pally tank with us and if need be you could fill in with any of your alts? If that is the case we have 2 tanks now and I just have to find 2 heals.
I thought you already had a healer?

Mightyleech

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 04:30:41 pm »

Yah np, normally you could 2 heal it if dps is strong..
Simtalnius

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 10:35:26 pm »

I thought you already had a healer?

A lot of things were up in the air at the time, that guy didn't happen to work out. what we are working with now is ranged dps: spriest, mage, ele sham; melee dps: warrior; main tank: pally off tank: warrior. heals: you as priest akari, and druid. this group makeup can be present for an evening raid schedule on fri/sat/sun 7pm to 11pm now we just need a pally heals and a good melee dps preferably a rogue or feral druid.
Akarai
Raid Leader

Wayward Priest

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 11:36:08 am »

A lot of things were up in the air at the time, that guy didn't happen to work out. what we are working with now is ranged dps: spriest, mage, ele sham; melee dps: warrior; main tank: pally off tank: warrior. heals: you as priest akari, and druid. this group makeup can be present for an evening raid schedule on fri/sat/sun 7pm to 11pm now we just need a pally heals and a good melee dps preferably a rogue or feral druid.

Okay well you really need 3 healers then since I can't do any of those days.  Tongue 

Villgar
Raid Leader

Quitter

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 04:43:40 pm »

I'd be interested but my 2 best characters are a fury warrior and a shadow priest, sounds like you have those on lockdown. If we can make something work I have a flexible schedule.

Fiesta Powered Truffle Shuffle!!!
Quickstorm
Guild Officer

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 05:47:13 pm »

i would be available (monday and tuesday are taken but any other day work). Range dps off course.
Mightyleech

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 06:19:41 pm »

Like i said schedule would be the hardest thing around to settle Smiley,
for my self i can make fridays fine.. saturdays are offlimits for me its quality time with
family.. sundays/mondays should be no problem also..  as long as we start at 7:30
thats when i arrive from work pretty much
Simtalnius

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 01:35:18 am »

Okay well you really need 3 healers then since I can't do any of those days.  Tongue 

yeah, sorry i read that wrong lol. But who knows maybe things will change. and if they do I will remember that you CAN make mon tues thursday for some reason i thought those were the only days u couldn't come. i swear that 't is easy to miss haha.

I'd be interested but my 2 best characters are a fury warrior and a shadow priest, sounds like you have those on lockdown. If we can make something work I have a flexible schedule.

i'd rather have quality players and i know you raided with a really good crowd so, I do in fact need a melee. So in bringing Villgar to our group can you make our current idea on a raid dates on fri/sat/sunday 7:30-11?

i would be available (monday and tuesday are taken but any other day work). Range dps off course.

I haven't talked to the ele shaman in 2 days, but he was talking like he was going to faction changing. I'm not sure if he still plans to do that, i'll talk to him see if he has or still wants to. If he doesn't It would be nice to have a boom chicken.

Like i said schedule would be the hardest thing around to settle Smiley,
for my self i can make fridays fine.. saturdays are offlimits for me its quality time with
family.. sundays/mondays should be no problem also..  as long as we start at 7:30
thats when i arrive from work pretty much
we just need a pally healer. i actually have a priest from afterlife that is interested in raiding, i don't really know him but i'm going to try and at least get a little feel for what his healing is like in a few random runs. he said he knew a pally that just left afterlife wanting to raid, said he would try and talk to him. but if that doesn't work out i really don't know any good pally healers out there. we could always pick up a sham. since we have priest and druid heals. I THINK every1 can make at least 2 of the 3 raid day. And we can start raids on 7:30 sundays or every raid, whichever works.
Simtalnius

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 10:44:41 pm »

We are having our first raid this friday at 7:30 PM for the first pull. Quickstorm if you still want to range deeps I have a spot open, I will send you an invite from my calendar. Also I'm going to need a healer. I have a priest and a druid, so a pally would be ideal but if any 1 here has a shaman to bring that would be nice too. Thanks guys. Villgar if you really would like to raid I just filled your spot because I hadn't heard back from you, so I picked up this 20k + DK, and I'm about to test out his performance. Get back to me and let me know if you can make it.
Villgar
Raid Leader

Quitter

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 11:18:24 pm »

I can make it on friday

Fiesta Powered Truffle Shuffle!!!
Quickstorm
Guild Officer

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 05:37:55 pm »

sorry can't make this Friday, got an Halloween party happening and since I'm hosting it would kinda be bad.
Simtalnius

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 09:27:05 am »

Villgar, i sent u a raid invite for this friday at 7:30 PM. quickstorm if u are able to make it let me know we need 2 Rdps.
Quickstorm
Guild Officer

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 11:23:10 pm »

This friday work for me.
Simtalnius

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 11:42:54 pm »

ok cool quick. i'm going to send u an invite , so check ur calendar next time u log =).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: